The 10 stages of exam preparation that we all go through
For those who are in exam preparation for the change of semester… we tell you that this is your post. Preparing for an exam is not an easy thing, if you dedicate too much time you hate it, and if you dedicate too little you feel guilty; these are the ten stages of exam preparation that we have all gone through.
- THERE IS STILL A LONG TIME: you think that two weeks is a long time to study and you keep putting it to one side until the time comes.
- I SHOULD START: your friends begin to prepare for the exam and to talk about it.
- I WILL ONLY SEE ONE EPISODE OF NETFLIX TO CLEAR MY HEAD: then I’ll start studying.
- THE WEATHER’S TOO NICE TO STUDY: I’ll go out a while to take advantage of the sun.
- I SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE SCHEDULE THAT I MADE: it is already getting late.
- HAVE YOU STARTED TO STUDY? A self motivating sentence for those friends that are doing worse than you.
- I’M GOING TO FAIL: the sentence with which you start to study, you have little time and much to revise.
- THEY ARE JUST EXAMS: you think you can narrowly pass with what you’ve studied.
- CAN I GET OUT OF THE CAVE AND GET MY SOCIAL LIFE BACK? You have been locked up in your room studying and your friends could have got married without you knowing it.
- FREEDOM: that’s it! You are completely free and your worries have gone until the next exams.
Who feels identified? Be encouraged in your studies, thelofttowners, we are here to help you in everything 😉 You have all the classrooms you need at your disposal: individual rooms, group rooms, work rooms… we want the best for you. Carry on like this and you will succeed.