Oct 26 2017
We have already told you some secret places to visit in Barcelona, but we still haven’t recommended any Barcelona activities and that can’t be! Today we dedicate our day to visiting the Camp Nou and its surroundings. So take note, fill your evenings with dead hours because you’re going to need them:
- Barcelona Camp Nou: a stadium, a passion, a feeling: more than a club. You can go to visit the Camp Nou stadium, go into the locker room, sit in the presidential box, on the bench of the main stars of the game, and even step on the grass of the pitch. For all those who want to experience an unforgettable evening and put themselves in the skin of the Barça players, Camp Nou welcomes you.
- Without going any further: next to it is the Palau Blaugrana, the place where the most exciting basketball games take place. Complete the day with a visit to the Palau Blaugrana and enjoy the souvenir shop with all your gang. Who knows… maybe you will meet some famous player 😉
- Ice cold: next to it is the ice rink, a place where laughs, falls and friendly shenanigans are ensured. You can spend a wonderful afternoon gliding across the ice and feeling you are real skaters. It is one of the most fun Barcelona activities.
- La Masia: you have before you the cradle of the Barça stars, the place where they played, studied, and the best football tactics were created. It is almost a fairy-tale place, since the building impressively counters the sound of the street with its majesty.
There are Barcelona activities that are well worth visiting, and this is certainly one of them. Discover Barcelona with us 🙂
Aug 02 2017
One more day we welcome you to our post and we say to you that if it is the first time you have entered here and you don’t know us… Congratulations! You’ve found (perhaps unintentionally) the blog that you need. Today we bring you a compilation of activities in Barcelona that you have always wanted to do. Will you join us?
- Open air movies: cinema goes onto the streets and the classics are back. This summer Barcelona is filled with cinematographic culture and welcomes you every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5 to 21 August. Capacity is limited given that it takes place in El Pati de les Dones, and is free 😉
- For those who like sports: discover Barcelona on roller skates, a visit to Camp Nou, enjoy nature by bike, live the sunset from the sea… They are activities in Barcelona which are catalogued as permanent. Do you like moonlight? Then the 9,10 and 11 of August you have a date for paddle surfing in the sea organised by Surf House Barcelona. You are also invited to a post-activity cocktail. Are you going to miss it
- An afternoon in the Museum: Barcelona offers a great selection of museums for all ages and some very interesting ones. We will recommend the Wax Museum, Macba, CCCB, Cosmo Caixa, Chocolate Museum for food-lovers, and a classic among the classics that we cannot leave out… The MNAC full of art and traditions.
Everything you can imagine (awake or dreaming) is possible, there are plenty of activities in Barcelona waiting to be discovered by you. We have given you the first brush-strokes to make your day unforgettable; you fill in the rest.
Thanks for reading us!