Do you know that next Sunday is the International day of Table Games?
And Xior The Lofttown has a gift for you… Stay tunned!
Feb 09 2021
In Xior The Lofttown we have some Individual Rooms available!
Contact us for further information:
Call us! 93 625 89 00
WhatsApp: +34 686 93 20 17
The Lofttown Team
On behalf of the entire team, welcome back to the Xior Family!
We hope that you have enjoyed the holidays and have got the much-needed rest ahead of a busy new academic semester.
We have missed you!
Over the recent weeks, encouraging news has emerged regarding the Covid-19 vaccine, which in turn we hope will be a sign of better times to come.
At Xior Student Housing, we continue to work relentlessly to offer you the best possible accommodation, with an unparalleled student atmosphere. We would also like to take the opportunity to reassure you that the Xior Team is monitoring the situation closely and will do its best to act swiftly to any changing circumstances, always keeping your needs as our utmost priority.
We rely on your cooperation and absolute best behaviour with regards to complying with Covid-19 regulations, to face these unprecedented circumstances. Together we are stronger!
Do not forget that for whatever you need, we are here to help you!
HERE WE COME 2021!
Xior Student Housing
The Xior Family has news for you!
Xior Student Housing community has recently started a new movement to encourage our residents and their closer people to keep their bodies on moving, to be able to help the children of Little Hearts Cambodia.
Join us on Strava and run, swim, walk and bike with us for Little Hearts & help us reach our goal to help orphans in Cambodia get a proper education and housing!📖
🎖23.898 km = Xior donates €3,000 euros to Little Hearts.
🥈 If we manage to do it twice, we’ll donate €5,000!
🥇 1 of our top 20 most active students will also be entered to win a Garmin Forerunner 645 music watch!
Join our ‘XIORIZE’ group on Strava and donate your kilometres ♥
Xior The Lofttown Team
Dec 14 2020
Are you ready for our new/next event?
BINGO BURGER IN XIOR THE LOFFTOWN!
We have organized a BINGO with some nice presents and after that… Our Lofttowners will enjoy a delicious Burger for dinner.
17th December at 17pm in our Restaurant, JOIN US!
BINGO BURGER NIGHT AT XIOR THE LOFTTOWN♥
Xior has established a list of measures in order to maintain the safety of our residents.
- Protective screens at reception and restaurant
- Hydroalcoholic gel in difference places of the residence
- Temperature check at Reception
- Virtual communication open 24h
- Use of masks if is not possible keep distance
- Limitations of visitors
- Capacity control of the residence
- Reduction capacity of restaurant (seat not available for keep distance)
- Individual service at restaurant
- Cleaning of sheets and towels at more than 60 º
- Ventilation of commons area daily and rooms
- Definition of direction (specific entry doors and exit doors)
- Rooms available in case is necessary isolate residents
- 24h assistance to residents who request it (Room service)
- Resources available in case of emergency
- 10% of discount on Covid -19 PCR to Aloft Healt provide to the residents who want to do tests by their own free will (in case of traveling, etc.)
- Delivery of Welcome pack (Hydroalcoholic gel, mask) to reinforce the importance of this issue currently
- All residents will be kept informed of news about the general situation in the city, because we want inform them about the situation outside and we want to ensure the security inside the residence.
Xior The Lofttown, as the rest of Xior residences, has communicated to the residents all the procedures concerning covid and the company will follow al the indications specified by the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Health department.
Stay Safe with us!
May 16 2018
A university internship is that university subject we are keenest to do, it opens doors to the world of work and for the first time in four years we feel truly responsible, and we put into practice all the knowledge acquired. Before you start a university internship, we recommend that you read our post; we’re going to give some recommendations so that you ace it. Shall we start?
- Be punctual: we should not say it but… it isn’t too much if we remind you: it is essential to be punctual in your work. Although it is a university internship, you have to see as if you really worked for that company, so don’t only be punctual on the first day, be punctual until the last day of your internship.
- Lunch: it could be that the first day you don’t know very well how the timetables work in that company, if they go down to lunch, if they take 10 minutes to go to take a coffee. We recommend that you take a sandwich and water just in case, but if the staff go down to lunch, do it with them, that way you will know your workmates better and you will integrate faster.
- Question: it doesn’t matter if you ask questions, and we are not in class where you can be afraid to ask, it’s real life and real problems. So before delivering a project, a job or a task, ask about everything that you’ve had doubts about. You must be efficient and do the work well; nobody is born trained and everyone can be wrong; your boss began like you, so lose your fears already, and ask.
- Be proactive: do you think that the company needs to renew its website? Create social networks? Everything new that you can provide will be positive for the company and for the view your superiors have of you. Think that they do not want problems but solutions, if you contribute solutions and they are applicable, you could be in for a future hiring. So be curious, search, read, learn… all of this will also work for you.
We recommend that you take your university internship period as if it were a real job, which it is, but your condition will be as an intern, so at first you are going to deal with smaller projects, easy and secondary jobs that, little by little, and with confidence, will go toward making more ambitious projects. We all have been through this, so we encourage thelofttowners.
Jan 24 2018
As a good student residence, we welcome all students who have chosen to study abroad; in this case, those that have decided to come on Erasmus to Barcelona and have chosen us as their place to stay during this period of growth; today our blog is dedicated to our Erasmus residents, and we’ll tell you the benefits when you study abroad. Let’s do this!
- You will master a new language: one of the best benefits that occur to us; here you can learn Catalan or Spanish and interact with all your companions. Also, if you come from a country with a foreign language, you can teach your language to other residents.
- It will increase your self-esteem: in addition you will become an independent person because you will have to learn how to manage budgets and make new friends.
- Cultural immersion: something that you will never regret and have to live, not talk about; it is a first-hand experience of the culture of the country you visit. In this case, if you come to study abroad and choose Barcelona as a destination, you will be able to know a different culture, a pace of life and a way of doing things, as well as a different personality. Are you prepared for the experience?
- What am I going to find? A city of dreams, full of activities, bars, paths, traditions, a residence that will welcome you as if you were at home and companions who will become your family during your stay.
For that reason and much more we are looking forward to meeting you, and wish that your decision to study abroad becomes the best experience in your student life. We are waiting for you with open arms, wishing that you too could be a thelofttowner 😉
Mar 17 2017
What is better for my son or daughter, a university hall of residence in Barcelona, a residential college or a shared flat?
If the moment has arrived for your child to leave home to go to university (because it is far away from home), it is possible that you will have to make important decisions that are going to cause a few headaches.
Between everything that you will have to decide, one of the things that most worries you, without a doubt, is the choice of accommodation for your child during this time at university. Facing this universal dilemma, you will wonder which the best option is: a university hall of residence in Barcelona, a residential college or a shared flat. Making the wrong choice of accommodation could result in torture for both parents and children.
The comfort and features that a university hall of residence in Barcelona offers is one of the determining factors that makes the university hall of residence in Barcelona one of the most demanded options. What the residence offers is that your child, who has recently arrived in the city, won’t be alone. They will share the same experience together with other students, they will make new friends with those living in the same residence as well as in their leisure time, and what is more, they will always have the residence professionals at hand for all their needs. This option is like them living independently in their own flat but with all the comfort of living in a “hotel”, with the assurance of being in a secure place with the protection of people that are especially dedicated to them, and whose job consists of making life easy and comfortable for the students.
We still have more to help you decide. From all of the university halls of residence, why The Lofttown?
- It is a new concept in university accommodation designed so that the students live happily and with maximum comfort, and so that the parents can have peace of mind regarding the security and services that we offer.
- Because it is newly-constructed, your child will use the facilities for the first time. Everything has been carefully designed and thought-out in order to be the best accommodation choice in terms of comfort.
- Because we offer a close and personal service, and because we will take care of them as if they were at home, just as you would.
Call us and we will explain all the details: 686932017. Welcome to The Lofttown!
Mar 10 2017
Where am I going to live? This is one of the main concerns for all those of you that are going to study at university because it is far away from home, or, because you are going to go to another country. Today, in our post, we explain what life is like in a university residence, and this way you will see the advantages that this type of accommodation offers.
You will study better!
In a university residence there are only students, therefore, your way of working and studying will only get better given that you will be able to study with fellow students.
Who said be afraid?
In a university residence you will never be alone. There will always be someone to help you with everything you need, as much as with the things associated with the residence itself, as well as with personal issues. At The Lofttown, we have The Lofttowner, who is your personal assistant that will always be at hand to help you.
You will fill your Smartphone agenda and your activity programme!
You will get to know people from all around the world who you will never ever forget, you will have a thousand events to go to given that the residence itself creates a wide programme of activities. A great plan for this exciting stage of your life that is awaiting.
The domestic chores will not occupy your study time, nor your fun time!
In the student residence, everything is facilitated so that you can dedicate your time exclusively to your studies (and to having a good time in your deserved free time). You will not need to worry about making the bed, about washing the pile of towels… We take care of this as well!
High speed Wi-Fi!
We are sure that you will think this is cool. We have free Wi-Fi!
You will do sports and not alone!
A residence for students cannot go without a gym. At The Lofttown, we have an outside CrossFit gym. If you already find running or a good fitness session restorative, imagine doing it with friends.
Are you still not convinced? Living at a student residence is the best idea for those wonderful university years. We promise you. Don´t miss your place at The Lofttown! On top, this year, you will use the facilities for the first time. Everything is newly built, and everything is new.