The app tools for students that will help you conquer university
APPS AND TOOLS FOR STUDENTS (AND NOT FOR DUMMIES)
Sometimes university is not easy and even less with so much work, and projects that have to be handed in; as sometimes we see you a little overwhelmed and worried, we have decided to look into tools for students and help you a little. You may know some of them already but… we are sharing them with you anyway 😉
TOOLS FOR STUDENTS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Google Drive: one of the most “popular” Google platforms, where you can share documents online, so you can create a workspace and invite your entire work group so that each one can do their part online.
- Canva: Canva is a free online platform with which, from some templates, you can create incredible designs, from CVs, presentations, posters, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, Facebook home pages, A4… everything!
- Trello: it is ideal to create panels and share them. One of the things you can do is to create three columns, with the tasks you have to do, which are being done and which are completed; the second step is to invite your mates to join in.
- Slack: it is like a group chat, you can exchange documents, and you can also send live messages… everything you need!
- Mendeley: if you do not know… let us tell you that we have discovered something great. Mendeley is an application that (get this) creates bibliographies with APA (and others) only by dragging the online document onto your home page. Just as you hear it.
- VMock: this platform creates instant comments on your improvement plan. The first review is free.
What do you think our tools for students? We want to know!